Ozone and Ultraviolet Light
Ozone IV Therapy refers to the process of administering ozone gas into the bloodstream to stimulate the immune system and help against disease. As opposed to the two molecules of Oxygen we breathe (O2), Ozone is a clear gas made up of three molecules of Oxygen (O3). It is a non-drug answer to help enhance the immune system and promote healing throughout the body.
Ozone IV Therapy works to attain immune system balancing (if Autoimmune, it quiets, if low immune system, it bolsters) decrease inflammation and increase micro circulation. A well-balanced and strong immune system is the key to maintaining health and feeling great!
How does O3UV Work?
UV light adds energy to the red blood cells causing a healing cascade to occur. Ozone in blood makes an oxidative stress causing the body to respond and heal. The treatment is accomplished in an IV room in about 45 minutes. Full efficacy takes 5-10 treatments doing two treatments per week with 70-80% with chronic disorders say they were significantly helped with 5 or more treatments.
- Draw a small amount of blood
- Blood is mixed with bag of saline
- Ozone is added to the blood/saline mixture
- Drip blood/saline mixture back to patient past the UV light
O3UV Therapy Uses
Ozone therapy may be used to help with a variety of conditions:
- Chronic Fatigue
Is O3UV Safe?
Over 100,000 O3UV therapies are successfully accomplished each year.
- 90 years of successful medical history
- Thousands of studies
- Hospital used it in the 1930s and 1940s
- Safe and effective
- Support from Harvard Medical School
- Over 1 million therapies accomplished