Hair and Saliva Analysis & Consultation
Take a Noninvasive Internal Peek Into Your Health!
With BioEnergetic testing take an internal peek into your health with a noninvasive hair and saliva sample. Gain deep insights into what’s working in your body, what requires attention, and what remedies would be most useful in obtaining better health. Take the guesswork out of your health, and let real, personalized data guide you toward a fuller and more balanced life.
Our comprehensive testing allows you to understand your body on a deeper level. Through innovative testing techniques, we can identify stresses in the body and work towards achieving optimum health and overall wellness.
The more that we learn about how your body is functioning, what nutrients it may be lacking, and what toxins are creating issues, the better we are able to apply natural principles and determine which specific remedies you would most benefit from. Learning this information helps you answer your own health questions and make better health decisions. The goal is to bring your body back into balance, remove unwanted physical stress, and help you achieve optimum health.
Testing is useful for those individuals who are dealing with chronic health concerns like allergies, digestive issues, fatigue, pain, depression, skin complaints, sleeplessness, and Lyme Disease have found this testing invaluable. If you suffer from a chronic health concern, you know just how exasperating it can be to constantly address symptoms without truly addressing the core of the problem.
You will receive a detailed report on the complete findings including:
- Cellular stress in 14 systems throughout the body
- Hormones that are out of balance
- Toxins (mold, bacteria, parasites, chemicals, metals, and viruses)
- Nutritional imbalances (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, essential fatty acids)
- 600 potential food and environmental sensitivities
- Customized remedy plan that may include herbs, homeopathic remedies, oils, and nutritional supplements to address imbalances